Daily self-care affirmations are mantras you repeat to yourself that help you create the reality you live in.
Affirmations are a powerful self-care exercise that can help you create the life you want. By challenging limiting beliefs and helping you overcome self-doubt, creating a daily affirmation practice can help you find wellness in your body, mind, and soul.
Here you will discover how to use daily affirmations, learn how to write your own, and find affirmations you can say to help you attract love, creativity, spiritual growth, health, acceptance, and achieving your dreams.
Benefits of Practicing Self-Care Affirmations
Practicing affirmations for self-care can relieve stress, bring self-awareness, and guide you to overcome limiting beliefs. They can transform your mindset and help to give a more optimistic outlook on life.
Affirmations work through your subconscious to transform the way you feel about yourself and your surroundings. This can lead to transformation and an uplifted, beautiful life.
How Do I Use Affirmations for Self-Care?
It’s important to set aside five to ten minutes every day when you can practice your affirmations uninterrupted to increase their effectiveness.
-Take a few deep, centering breaths.
-Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes.
-Say the affirmation out loud to yourself slowly, focusing on the meaning of each word.
-Visualize the affirmation being true.
-Repeat this process 3 to 10 times for each of your affirmations.
-Finish with a few deep breaths, soaking in the feeling of your affirmation.
-Repeat them throughout the day to bring you back to this state of mind.
You can also try writing your affirmations down in a notebook or listening to affirmations on YouTube, to add to their healing effect.
Learn more about the science behind affirmations at Healthline.com.
Self-Care Affirmations to Get You Started
Affirmations to Attract Love
- I am worthy of love.
- I am full of positive and loving energy.
- I am enough, just the way I am.
- I love myself.
- I give and receive more love each day, there is an endless supply.
- I honor all parts of myself.
- I am worthy of all the good things in my life.
- I radiate love.
- I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
- I am a fountain of endless love.
Affirmations for Self-Care
- I am a top priority in my life.
- I have a right to say no.
- I commit myself to self-care because I am worth it.
- I choose to let go of negative thoughts.
- I set healthy boundaries and take extra time to heal if needed.
- I am committed to my emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- I establish clear boundaries and stick to them.
- I make decisions that create joy in my life.
- I give myself permission to do what is best for me.
Affirmations for Acheiving Your Dreams
- I am open and receptive to the wealth life offers me.
- I am worthy of achieving my dreams.
- I am an independent thinker.
- I am abundant and have all that I need.
- I am comfortable with who I am and all I have achieved.
- I have created a purposeful, meaningful life.
- I am dedicated to succeeding in my chosen career.
- I see my path to success clearly and follow it each and every day.
- I am successful in all I do.
Affirmations for Acceptance
- I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
- I am willing to forgive those who have harmed me and free myself of the weight of anger.
- I forgive myself.
- I am willing to change, I release all resistance.
- I forgive and set myself free.
- I am free from self-doubt and self-sabotage.
- I am patient with myself and my progress.
- I accept myself exactly as I am.
- I accept the present moment exactly as it is.
Affirmations for Health and Body Positivity
- I make daily choices that lead to good health.
- I love my body and all it does for me.
- I am worthy of feeling confident and strong.
- My body is perfect in its own amazing way.
- I take care of my body and my body takes care of me.
- I nourish myself with good, healthy food.
- I deserve to be healthy and feel good.
- I honor my body by listening to and trusting the signals it sends me.
- I am abundant in joy and wellness.
- My body heals itself every day.
Affirmations for Creativity
- I nurture my creativity.
- I express myself freely and with ease.
- I am learning to be more creative every day.
- I use my creative talents in a way that delights my mind, body, and soul.
- Innovative ideas come to me easily and effortlessly.
- I release any resistance I have to my creativity.
- I am full of inspiration.
- I am capable of creating anything my heart desires
- My creativity is boundless and flows without effort.
Affirmations for Spiritual Growth
- I honor my intuition and allow it to guide me.
- I live with intention.
- I trust my journey and enjoy every step.
- I embrace the ever-changing flow of life.
- Every day, I am healing myself and creating a brighter tomorrow.
- I am open to receive all the gifts life has to offer.
- I give myself space to learn and grow.
- I release that which doesn’t serve me, for the highest good of all.
- Every day, I am learning more about my authentic self.
How to Write Your Own Affirmations
There are many ways to write affirmations, and these are just a few general guidelines I use when creating affirmations.
Use Present Tense- Speak about your affirmation as if it is already true.
Say What You Want- Spending time focusing your energy on what you don’t want is only going to make you more aware of it and attract that instead of what you’re actually trying to manifest. It’s best to create affirmations about what you do want.
Keep Your Affirmation Short – Keeping your affirmations short make them easy to come back to throughout the day and helps them stay fresh in your mind.
Whatever you write as affirmations, make sure it comes from the heart.
To learn more about writing affirmations, check out this article on Jackcanfield.com.
Pick or write one to five affirmations to start with, and pick a time for your practice. Affirmations are a simple self-care practice that will transform your life if you give them a chance.
Remember to stick with your affirmations and keep working with them, even when there are days that you aren’t feeling it. As with many self-care practices, affirmations require you to be consistent for them to have a profound effect.
I wish you so much love and joy as you create your new reality.
Thank you for being here,
Affirmations work best when paired with heart-centered intentions.
Get your free Intention Setting Workbook today to reconnect to your true passions and get inspired to make this your best year ever!